Flash tuning meets convenience and versatility with a feature rich handheld device. That's right - the most significant and important performance enhancement available for your turbo charged car is now deliverable from the comfort of your drivers' seat. With multiple octane calibrations dependent on your specific needs, desires or limitations nestled in the palm of your hand you can switch to the appropriate map with the click of a few buttons and a short flash. The main component of the DINANFLASH Handheld is the B58(M0) and 'F' Chassis B46 Dinan performance engine software loaded onto the device which is your ticket to maximum power. Not just any power however - safe, reliable power that does not sacrifice the long-term health of the engine. Dinan performance engine software is so much more than just turning up the turbo boost after all. It is a fully re-tuned engine management program that maximizes power while keeping all the BMW factory safeguards in place. In most cases Dinan software engineers also implement their own additional safety precautions in order to guarantee flawless performance that may not have been needed with factory power levels/programming. Protecting your BMW, while giving the most performance, is the definition of "Performance Without Sacrifice". To do just that, drivetrain and engine components are analyzed for strength, and then the calibration is tested on the dyno and in the real world for durability and drivability. This process has been a cornerstone of Dinan software development for decades and a major reason why Dinan performance tunes are often labelled as being the smoothest, factory-like solution in the marketplace. While the tune itself is the most noteworthy aspect of the DINANFLASH Handheld it is also much more then just an improved delivery mechanism for the masses. It is loaded with additional features that assist in monitoring, logging and troubleshooting as well. These features allow increased visibility on the inner workings of the engine/vehicle and help to ensure that the car is functioning at peak performance at all times. Important Notes: 1. DINANFLASH Handhelds are DIY and thus are at your own risk. Dinan is not responsible for consequential damages (neither parts nor labor) that may be caused as a result of the installation or use of this product. 2. The B58(M0) and 'F' Chassis B46 engines and their multitude of variants account for numerous unique box codes across various platforms. While Dinan has created files for many of these permutations, there is a chance you may have a box code that we have not seen. If this happens to be the case the handheld will prompt you to plug in the device to a computer after the unlock process in order to transmit relevant data to Dinan. We ask that you give us a call at 1-800-341-5480 when this has occurred so we can expedite the request. File creation typically occurs within 24-48 hours and will be available once the DINANFLASH Handheld is updated with new software via the Update Agent. Additional information about this process can be found in the user manual as well as the FAQ. 3. It is recommended that you update your DINANFLASH Handheld unit upon receipt via the Update Agent software to ensure the device is loaded with the most recent software/firmware.
- ECU flashing at home courtesy of a palm perfect handheld device equipped with a high definition 2.8" color screen and an easily navigable graphic interface that plugs into the OBD2 port.
- One device supports and can flash Dinan software for either the B58(M0) or 'F' Chassis B46 engine.
- More Power: Max gains between 50-98 WHP / 67-120 lb-ft of torque depending on octane for the B58(M0) engine and max gains between 39-84 WHP / 54-121 lb-ft of torque depending on octane for the 'F' chassis B46 engine.
- Multiple octane calibrations (91, 93, 100 and 104) that can be flashed in moments directly from the handheld. 104 mapping only available for the B46 engine.
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between.
- Optimized boost control, cam phasing, fueling, airflow and temperature controls for maximum power output that is also safe and reliable.
- Top speed governor (VMAX) removed.
- Sport gauges rescaled to reflect higher than stock power output.
- Retains all BMW factory engine safeguards and adds additional safety precautions such as the stationary rev limiter being set to 5000 RPM.
- Vehicle monitoring and logging capabilities. Up to 8 PID's monitored at a time with up to 4 displayed on screen.
- Read and clear diagnostic codes.
- One device can flash multiple VINs for maximum vehicle versatility (only one can be paired at a time).
- Upgradeable from DINANTRONICS Elite (V1 or V2) at a discounted rate via trade-in program. See the FAQ linked below for details.
- Free software updates for life via the Update Agent software.
- DINANFLASH Handhelds carry a 1 year limited warranty.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||320 (353 Measured)|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||332 (347 Measured)|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||111 @ 6500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||129 @ 3000 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Peak HP||464 @ 6500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Peak HP Gain||111 @ 6500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||469 @ 3500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||126 @ 3500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Product Type||Hand Held Programmer|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|