The DINANTRONICS Elite Performance Tuner is a highly engineered piece of computer hardware and software that enhances engine performance to levels the stock programming is not allowed to venture into. It does this without negatively affecting long term reliability or the functionality of on-board diagnostic systems. The Dinan Difference is possible by employing a full staff of talented engineers that are well rounded in many facets of automotive engineering and backed by a wealth of hands-on knowledge. Stemming from diverse backgrounds not only on racing teams but on standard factory production line vehicles we have seen it all. Manipulating these signals with an adept hand all the while keeping an engine running at its best and with the most reliable power is what Dinan is all about. NOTE: The DINANTRONICS Elite for the BMW 3.0T engine (N55) has been discontinued and replaced by the DINANTRONICS X but limited stock is still available at the listed reduced price. Units are sold AS IS and carry a 30 day, defect only warranty.
- More Power: Max gains of up to +48 HP and +75 lb-ft TRQ (Crank)
- 50 State Emissions legal (thru 2015 MY); CARB EO # D-176-42
- Smooth and predictable power delivery
- On board diagnostics and factory safegaurds maintained
- Unaffected by dealer factory updates
- Quickly change stages and/or disable the tuner via iOS or Android app
- Plug and play installation
- Clearance Product. Sold as is. 30 day, defect only warranty
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||320 (320-322 Measured)|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||332 (317 on a Manual) (364-365 Measured)|
|Labor Time (Hours)||1.5|
|Max HP Gain||48 @ 5500 RPM (49 on a Manual)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||75 @ 2500 RPM (77 on a Manual)|
|Peak HP||365 @ 5500 RPM (367 on a Manual)|
|Peak HP Gain||37 @ 5000 RPM (37 on a Manual)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||417 @ 3500 RPM (404 on a Manual)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||39 @ 4500 RPM (40 on a Manual)|
|Product Type||Inline Module|
|Warranty||Clearance Product. Sold as is. 30 day, defect only warranty.|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Clearance Product. Sold as is. 30 day, defect only warranty.
Does this fit your vehicle?