Dinan High Flow Air Intake-Strut Tower Brace D760-0033
Suspension Strut Brace
- High Flow Air Intake-Strut Tower Brace
- Carbon Fiber
- Includes Two New Air Inlets
- 10 Max Horsepower Gain
- 8 lbs.-ft. Max Torque Gain
- Black Powder Coated Ducts
The Dinan carbon fiber intake looks as good as it performs, allowing more outside air to be pushed into the engine via twin-ducts while also providing structural stiffness to the strut towers. Two new air inlets are added, each with its own high flow filter mounted into the mouth of the carbon fiber inlet. The stock air inlet is fully functional to provide four intakes into the engine for maximum airflow. The filtered air passes from the inlets into the black powder coated ducts then directly into the engine. The Dinan Engineering team had a special challenge. With very little room to work with under the hood the team came up with the ingenious idea of combining the shock tower brace and the inlet tube into one part. The results are beautiful and purposeful looking.
- Gives More Power Gains By Utilizing The Carbon Fiber Intake
- The Power-Curve Is Extended Into The Higher RPMs
- Includes Secondary Carbon Fiber Intake Tube
- The Tube Captures Cool Air From The Lower Grill
- The Tube Includes The Shielding For The Conical Filter
- Tube Insulates Shielding From Engine Compartment Heat
- Includes Mounting Brackets And Hardware
- Requires The Deletion Of The Auxiliary Radiator
- Includes Panel Air Filter For The Airbox
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.4 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H8.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.